- This event has passed.
2021 Hamilton Diocesan Virtual Retreat
December 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
Dear League Sisters,
We invite you to join us for a virtual Advent Vigil Retreat Sunday evening at 7pm.
The retreat theme is “Sparkle & Peace”.
Participants are asked to bring a candle and lighter and to following the preparation outline in the body of the email.
The goal of the retreat is to provide peace to our mines, hope in our hearts, meaningful reflection, and an opportunity to recharge our awareness of God’s love through in the presence of the light of Christ in each of us. It is an opportunity to recharge and sparkle God’s way!
I have provided a preparation retreat prayer on the proceeding page, as well as the following helpful suggestions to help prepare for the retreat:
- Let family members know in advance that you are taking some time for yourself and request not to be disturbed. Turn phone ringers off or down, or preferably, remove from your room.
- Please bring a candle and lighter if you have one. If not, you can share one of mine on screen 🙂
- You may wish to dim your lights to quiet your surroundings and create a vigil atmosphere.
- Arrive at your computer a few minutes before the retreat start time so to settle in, make sure everything is working, and quiet your thoughts.
- Enter the zoom retreat in silence and wait for my voice to welcome you and to begin the retreat presentation.
- You Diocesan sisters and I are looking forward to spending this time with you.
- Below is the zoom details and link.
Your Diocesan sisters and I are looking forward to spending this time with you.
Meeting ID: 833 8136 9180
May God’s blessings and favor be on our retreat!
Teresa DiFalco, First Vice President and Spiritual Development Chair
Hamilton Diocesan Council – The Catholic Women’s League of Canada