The letter p seems to be the “in” word from your Past President/Historian:
Preserve the past in your council
- Keep and maintain your council’s records and history.
- Compile a list of your executive each term so when it is time to celebrate your anniversaries you have the names of those who have been your presidents etc.
- Consider talking to your senior members to find the information
- If you come across any pictures of the members in your council be sure to preserve them in albums etc.
- It is extremely important to carry forward who we are so in the future others can look back and admire all our good works.
Policy and procedure
- Review annually – keep it up to date